About the Job
Our Carstar Collision Center is hiring Body Shop Technicians.
Metal Technicians will be responsible to repair the vehicle as quickly as possible in a safe and quality manner, with a fit and finish that meets or exceeds the original factory fit and finish.
Day to day responsibilities will include the following;
· Always check all the parts for correctness before starting the repair and notify the appropriate person of any incorrect parts or other discrepancies
· All straightening and repairs should be done according to factory specifications, including door, hood, and deck alignments, chassis and frame measurements, welded-on unibody parts, etc.
· Apply undercoating, gravel guard, seam sealer, and lubricants as the need presents itself or as listed on the Work Order
· All repairs and painted parts should be completed to the point of "ready for paint" prior to delivering the vehicle to the paint department
· After painting, re-assembly, headlight adjustment, and other final alignments and adjustments prior to the car being delivered should be performed
· Inspect your work and that of others to ensure that the vehicle is delivered with a fit and finish equal or superior to the original factory fit and finish
· Maintain a good work attitude and cooperate with managers and fellow employees in a positive spirit of teamwork
Successful Body Shop Technicians should have the following experience:
· At least 2 years of Metal Tech experience
· Dealership or Autobody Training
· Clean driving record for the past three years
· Ability to speak professionally with customers
This position pays based on a flat rate system.
Please copy this email to forward resumes firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 58353037 harrisburg